Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Holiday Sweet Swap

Since I can't personally send each and every one of you a holiday care package (although I'd love to), I thought I'd do the next best thing and provide you with a plethora of inspiration to create your own!  I have agreed (and been chosen!) to be a hostess for Keri at Pressed Down, Shaken Together and her first ever Holiday Sweet Swap!  I'm so excited to be getting in on the ground level and hope you will join me in the fun!
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

Here's how it will work:
1) Over the next 3 months, 6 hostesses (2 per month) will host a link-up party.  You, my Betty Crocker-esque bakers will submit your favorite holiday sweets recipes.  It can be anything from quick breads, to candy, to cookies, cakes, and pies.  As long as it's sweet, you can submit it!  It can be your own original recipe, one you've adapted, or one you copied from another source.  If possible, please provide a link to the original source.

2) The link-up party will go on for the entire month, so feel free to add as many recipes over the course of the month that you wish.  I will be joining in on the fun and submitting a couple recipes of my own - it's not fair for you to have all the fun (:

3)  During the month I will select a few recipes to spotlight, based solely on my taste buds.  However, I'm not too proud to accept monetary donations, should you wish to bump yourself up in the line (:  I'm just sayin'.  Anywho, stop back by during the month to see if you've been featured and to see your name in lights!
Chocolate Cake with Mocha Cream

So let's get this party started!  Get cooking, post your link, and watch for your recipe to be highlighted during the month.  Come back often to see what other great recipes have been added.  Please also remember to share the blog love and comment on some of the other recipes.

When linking to your recipe, please be sure to use the actual post URL and not just your blog address.

Happy baking!





3 comments:

  1. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls? I cannot think of a more Heavenly combination! Looking forward to hosting with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM! These all look good! I might have to come up with something :) I love to bake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Looks great! i can't wait to participate, but i just had a question, how do i link my recipes? do i just create a link to the post or send it to you? in a comment or email... please help. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete