Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Cherish

I had every intention of creating a post-Easter post today.  Besides the fact that I forgot my camera and am at the mercy of my mother-in-law to provide pictures, I had a change of heart.  I read about a high school acquaintance's (thank you Facebook) little girl that underwent surgery this weekend after a recent diagnosis of leukemia.  She started chemo immediately thereafter and for all intensive purposes, seems to be doing well.  The good new - if there is such a thing - is that she's been diagnosed with a very common, very treatable form.  Although you don't know this little girl or family, I ask that you keep them in your prayers. 

I found a quote by Marie Beynon Ray today on another blog that really hit home, "Begin doing what you want to do now. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake. Let us use it before it is too late."

Hopefully I'll have that Easter post up tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment