Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Growing up Halloween was never a big deal for us. It could be because Megan and I had to wear the same clown costume every year because Mom thought it was a waste of money to buy a costume every year. Or it could be because we weren't allowed to go door-to-door, so Mom would drive us to a few family friends and that would be the extent of our trick-or-treating. I know, how did we survive?! Oh well, it's making me really appreciate it now and part of what I love the most is to see the various costumes. I have received many emails from friends with their children in their costumes. They are all so adorable that I wanted to share. I can't figure out how to put captions on the pictures so here's the run down in order: 1)Carter (Courtney & Brandon's 17-month-old as Mickey Mouse), 2) Mason (Heather's 11-month-old as a monkey), 3) Mason in his second costume, a monkey 4) Mia (Abra's 6-month-old as a peacock), 5) Carter and Jackson (LeAnn's little UPS man and tiger), 6) Dean (Amy's 5-month-old as a bat), 7) Grace (Angie's little Snow White) 8) Leah (Grace's little sister as a penguin) 9) Sidney (Brooke's 4-month-old)









1 comment: