Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Go Cats!!!!


Are you kidding me?! UK just beat the number 1 team in the country and I'm not talking about basketball! Who would have thought our football program would come into this game 5-1 and pull out a victory?! The season is just half over and we're already bowl eligible. Wow! That's all I can say. Big Blue Madness and knocking off the number 1 team in the country all in one weekend? Is the apocalypse coming? What a great weekend to be a KY fan! Colin still proves to be a good luck charm.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so Jason and I were dancing around the living room and Sidney was staring at us like we were crazy. Of course, now Jason with his crazy superstitions has decided that she MUST wear the same Big Blue outfit for every game the rest of the season!!! He has also decided that he might just have to blow up a large picture of Sidney and write "Lee Corso is my Dad" and try to get it on College Game Day. I'm scared!!

    And by the way, I'm very impressed that you have managed to find time for a Blog. I have yet to do ONE scrapbook page since Sidney was born. My goal right now is to get her Baptismal invites done. It's taken over a month!! And you wouldn't even want to see my menu for the week. Tonight is tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. We're just happy we're eating at all - ha, ha!!

    Love, Brooke

    ReplyDelete