Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

FYI Friday

1.  I would apologize (again) for being such a sucker to reality tv, but alas, I know I'm not alone and perhpas it's better than reading Spiderman Returns for a 457th time.  I said perhaps.  Someone much more clever and witty than I came up with this great drinking game.  I'm not still into drinking games but his take on each of the last few contestants is pretty comical and right on point. 

 
2.  Here's a fun fashion quiz to give the man in your life.  I gave it to Wes and actually thought he'd know some of the answers.  He knew one.  His response, "What hetro-sexual man would know any of these answers?  Ask me what a belt is, I know that one."  


3.  Which is worse - cleaning poop out of tiny toddler's underwear or hearing backtalk from a teenager?  I don't know, you tell me.  I'm still trying to determine which I prefer.  I can tell you poo is not at the top of my list these days!  Thankfully, I have a while to wait for the proper comparison!


4.  I can hear myself as a child telling my Dad I was bored.  I can also clearly hear his patented response, "Only boring people are boring.  Go run around the house a few times."  I took offense to the first part.  Enough so that I often did go outside and run around the house a few times.  I couldn't wait to come back in to tell him I was still bored.  Truth is, the fresh air often cleared my mind enough that I was able to think of something to do.  In case running around your house isn't an option for you or you "bored" child, here are 7 Tips to Fight the Deadly Feeling of Boredom.


5.  So proud of my niece and the rest of her team being runner-up in the 11th Region.  She was named to the All-Tournament Team as an 8th grader!  Way to go, Kiara!




Enjoy your weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think I'd be a lot better off if I went and ran around the house every time I felt bored, ha!

    ReplyDelete