Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Weekly Menu - Week 5


{Printable version with links}

This week's menu features several recipes without links.  The frittata is slightly adapted from Bon Appetit's Mushroom & Bacon Frittata.  The Cornbread and Pinto Bean Sheperd's Pie is from the Jan/Feb 2013 issue of Vegetarian Times.  The chicken parm will be made using Quorn patties (eggplant for me).  

Most of these are new recipes for me, so I'm chartering into new territory as well!  Very exciting.  Stay tuned for reviews and winning recipes.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That shepherd's pie sounds delicious! I need to unearth my issue of Veg Times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the monthly meals in freezer bags in Jan....really liked doing it but haven't had the desire to repeat....maybe weekly would be better/less stressful.

    ReplyDelete