Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

FYI Friday

Bring that funky track back.  Ooh, bring it, baby.  If you haven't noticed by now, my thought process often involves songs.  I have no idea why that's so, but it's been like that for many years.  What's funny is that I wouldn't say I'm a big music fan.  I listen to the radio when I'm in the car but that's about the extent of it.  I guess the little snippets I hear form permanent wrinkles in my brain.  Now if I could just find a way to get my to-do list to form those same wrinkles!

Here are some things worth sharing.

** Get in my belly!  These bars will be made this weekend!

**  Sugar might not be all bad after all.  I'm not sure I could smear it on my face without licking it off, but perhaps that's a personal problem.

**  I love Indian food restaurants but the thought of making an Indian dish at home scares the bejeezers out of me for some reason.  This recipe might just lift those fears.  

**  New guilty pleasure.  I'm not even sure how I brought myself to confess.  What can I say, I like shows with pretty people and when there are pretty houses to boot?!  

**  Lexington friends, get excited for the first annual Crave Lexington Food and Music Festival.  Tons of local vendors, local music, and cooking demonstrations.  There will be something for the whole family!  By the way, that's my blonde head in the picture on their homepage.  That makes me famous, right?


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So...I opened the page for Crave Lexington, and the first thing I saw was the head of a blonde goat. And I was kinda confused until I scrolled down and saw you. Now I'm giggling like a maniac at work, and people are looking at me a bit uncomfortably.

    Aaaaanyway...looks fun!

    ReplyDelete