1. Maybe this would keep my life in order. Think it might work for you, you can enter for a chance to win too!
2. Big thanks to my talented and thoughtful designer, Abby, for recommending slip-covered furniture for my family room. Sawyer decided he was a big boy and tried to, unbeknownst to me, change his poopy diaper himself. And what did he use for a wipe? Oh, the couch. I immediately thought of Abby and sent her a virtual hug and kiss as I removed 3 of the slip covered cushions. Some people say you shouldn't wash IKEA slipcovers but nay, nay, I say differently. It worked like a charm. Maybe it's time to potty train?
3. I came across this post about not following your passion. Sounds crazy at first, but the guy has a point. Sometimes our work can lead to our passion and not the other way around. Sometimes our passion just doesn't pay or isn't feasible. Kind of takes the pressure off trying to find the golden path of our lives.
4. Can't wait to sink my teeth into one of these. It's in Spalding's old location, so it has some mighty big shoes to fill. Word on the street is that they're pretty darn good.
5. A big thanks to the kind folks behind the Kentucky Proud Incredible Food Show for supplying me with a ticket to tomorrow's big event! I'm anxious to see what tricks and treats Tyler Florence has up his chef coat's sleeve! Maybe I'll see you there (: