Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Birthday Questionnaire

I started this little birthday questionnaire last year for Colin and I vowed to keep it going as long as he willingly participated. Once Sawyer is old enough to form adequate responses beyond "nummy," I'll carry on the tradition with him.

I thoroughly enjoyed hearing his answers this year and comparing them to last year's responses. Some haven't changed a bit, others have been enhanced, and some have changed completely. For easy comparison, last year's are in paretheses.

Your favorites:

Color: red   (red)
Food: noodles   (ice cream)
Breakfast food: blueberry pancakes   (pancakes)
Restaurant: an empatic Bella Notte!!   (Chik-fil-a)
Dessert: those chocolate ball things with nuts on the outside - energy bites   (cake)
Toy: Batcave  (butterfly catcher)
Number: 100  (1)
Letter: C   (A)
Song: Old McDonald Had A Farm - which we never sing   (Mary Had a Little Lamb)
Book:  new superhero book about Spiderman and the pumpkins  (How the Grinch Stole Christmas)
Animal:  a dog...Jesse that lives next door to Buff   (something big...elephant)
Movie: The Green Lantern Movie - actually just a little cartoon   (Toy Story)
Outfit: Batman shirt that Meme gave me    (birthday shirt)
Place to shop: the supermarket!   (bookstore)
Cartoon: Arthur    (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
Sport: baseball   (golf)
Thing to do outside: play with friends   (play in swimming pool)
Thing to do with Mommy: color   (play outside)
Thing to do with Daddy: color    (play soccer & golf)
Thing to do with Buff: color - notice the pattern?    (play outside)
Thing to do with Grandpa: color   (play in the playroom)
Time of day: nighttime because I get to sleep in - since when?!   (going to bed)
Teacher: Mrs. Anne @ Little Elks   (Mrs. Kim @ Little Elks)
Best friend: Wyatt (Little Elks)   (Seth Hager (Little Elks))

What do you want to be when you grow up? make books   (a chef)


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I'll have to do something like this with our kids, too. I might do one this year for Sam based on what I think he'd say, since I'm not sure I could get him to sit still long enough to actually answer questions. Although do I really want to document for all time that his favorite food is a hot dog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Clearly he's into coloring now : )

    I hope you believe that immitation is the most sincere form of flattery when I copy this for use with Anna : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa-leese! I totally copied it from someone else, so I certainly don't mind you using it too. I'm happy to help anyone make great memories (:

      Delete
  3. I love that his fave restaurant is Bella Notte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! Colin seems like the coolest little kiddo! It will be so fun to look back on all these one day, when he's grown.

    ReplyDelete