In an attempt to find some answers, get ideas, and commiserate with fellow mothers, I have a few questions. I just thought it would be interesting to hear your stories and tally the results so as to see if there is a pattern amongst the small fries. Some of these may not apply to all of you and I like to refer to you as the
1) Did your baby suffer from gas issues?
2) Approximately how frequent were the disruptions and to what extent was his/her discomfort?
3) What did you do to remedy or cure said issues? Did they provide solutions or just temporary relief?
4) If your child had stomach issues, did you breastfeed?
5) Did you change your diet in any way to try to stop the issues? Were your attempts successful?
6) How long did the stomach issues last?
7) If you have multiple children, were all of them blessed with the same rotten bellies?
8) Did you go to full term with your child? If not, was he/she early or late?
9) Do you have any tips, medical or other, that you would like to share?
This little guy (and his parents who are tired of hearing him cry) thanks you for your participation. I'll be sure to report back with the results, as well as any improvements in his little tummy.