Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Because I love you all...

I wanted to give each and every one of you something special to show my appreciation for your thoughtful comments, insight, and encouragement. It's nice to know to have friends and acquaintances on this journey. So to show my gratitude, I want to treat each of you to a free pastry at Starbucks. The catch is a) you have to go today and b) it's really not me providing the funding for this, Starbucks is. Don't be alarmed when you go in and see a really long line. Yes I have a lot of followers but I assure you all 412 in line in front of you are not there because of me. Only 397 of them are. So off you go. Enjoy!

Be sure to take this with you in case you get some barista who doesn't know me. As if!
http://assets.starbucks.com/assets/1ac43f0b737a4b778Ba9c80ee14715ec.jpg



1 comment:

  1. I saw that they were going to be doing this. I delusionally thought for a few minutes that I might leave early for work so I could swing through & grab breakfast, then I remembered that sleep is better than a pastry...but pastries are pretty darn good. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete