Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas: Part 2

Christmas Eve we all went to my Mom and Dad's for dinner. My mom is a wonderful cook and I always look forward to getting to eat a home cooked meal from her. It's always good and best of all, I didn't have to make it!

We also opened presents with my sister and her family. My nieces are 11 and soon-t0-be 7 and are no strangers to Christmas and opening gifts. Within 5 minutes it looked like a tornado had passed through the family room, leaving behind nothing but paper scraps and boxes. They had a great time though and Colin enjoyed playing with the baby's toy - why do I even try?!

Everyone had a great time and had to get home to get in bed in time for Santa. I really enjoy being with family and wish the night didn't have to end so soon! Here are some pictures of the bedlam. As the camera woman, I managed to escape it all but Wes, the videographer, reassured me that he zoomed in to get a closeup of my bum on camera. Gee thanks!

Foxx doing a little light reading.

Elise, the diva.

Kiara, with her beautifully newly straightened hair.

Buff, cheesing about something.

LC, Foxx, and Colin all looking thrilled to be there.

Colin opening his baby doll (he requested it multiple times).

Playing with the baby's toy.

Foxx showing his mad arm skills and his 3 new teeth!

Deep thoughts with Megan - she's going to love me for this picture!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family...love seeing all the little ones!

    ReplyDelete