Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One Cool Kid


We've officially gone from hating the pool to being totally fine with it. I wouldn't go so far to say he loves it, but we're definitely making strides towards it. Having other people, i.e. his cousins, along side certainly helps. I've decided Colin's ideal playmate is about 4-6 years old. He's not so much into kids his own age but he LOVES the older ones. Back to the swimming, my mom took him this week and came back with a glowing report. Prior to them going, I joked that she should get him a pair of goggles to make it easier for him to go under the water. Although she did, he proved he didn't need them. He got in the water - check, he jumped off the side - check, and he went under the water - check, check, check!

Since bath time is still no bed of roses around this house, I though I'd pull out the goggles in an attempt to keep the water out of his eyes. Well here's how it went:

So much for that great idea. The bath was still a chore and the goggles only stayed on while we were outside of the tub. Not exactly how I had it planned in my head!

2 comments:

  1. I just viewed the professional pics you displayed on facebook. They are so good, especially against the backgrounds. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete