Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Deskins/Ellison Summer Vacation

Here we go, we're off on our first family trip. We leave Friday for Folly Beach, SC (Charleston). It was supposed to be a family vacation, but unfortunately my sister won't be able to join us. The girls are going, as is my Dad's sister, and of course my Mom and Dad. I'm not sure who is more excited, Wes and I who haven't had a vacation in 3 years, Elise who will get to spend an entire week with her Grandpa, Kiara who will get to go swimming every day, Margaret who will get to be away from school for a week, or Grams who will get to enjoy all of her grandkids!! I know there will be some trials and tribulations with Colin and the drive down there, but we'll make it and have good stories to tell afterward. I'll be back in about 2 weeks with stories, restaurant reviews, and lots of pictures. Enjoy the beginning of your summer! And we're off...

Here's a picture of the house we're renting. Hopefully it will look something like this!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time Danielle! I'm jealous. No beach trip for us this summer and we are already missing it. Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No beach trip but you have an even better trip planned! I'm so sad that I will miss your shower. I know you guys will have a great time.

    ReplyDelete