Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Peas porridge hot, peas porridge cold

The lesson of the day, peas are better to eat than they are to wear. My mommy must have some obsession with these green round things. First, I have to dress up as one for Halloween and now I have to eat them. I think my mommy needs to get out more and learn there are other things out there besides PEAS! Funny, I never see her eating these green balls. So I admit I was pretty excited for the first bite. I opened really wide so the mommy couldn't miss. They felt really funny on my tongue and it didn't taste like the white stuff I've grown to love, but I thought I'd give it another try. I didn't want to run the risk of not being offered another bite so I quickly opened wide again. This time I was ready for it and I realized these things weren't so bad. Don't get me wrong, I'd still choose the white stuff any day over the green stuff but I'm afraid if I don't eat everything that's put in front of me I might never work my way up to that luscious piece of pie Daddy was eating that one day! I still have dreams of that pie and I was so close to getting it. Darn my hand eye coordination - I bet I could get it now! Since then I've also tried sweet potatoes and those aren't half bad either. What's with these picky eaters? I don't get it. Next up are carrots - I hope I don't turn orange. Although I could use a little color.

No comments:

Post a Comment