Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

FYI Friday



1.  Slow and steady wins the race.  Words I need to practice living by.  My to-do list will never end, so why do I beat myself up for not finishing everything?

2.  How stinkin' cute are these ice cream spoons?  As of this month, Colin is in favor of an ice cream party for his birthday.  Ask me next month and I'm sure that will have changed.  But how cute would these be?  They were sold out but I found the etsy store and she has plenty!

3.  I have managed to resist the temptation to buy Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter.  That is until I saw this recipe.  The problem is, I don't think I could stop at one.  She's entering this recipe in a contest and I don't see how she would get beat.  

4.  I'm in total mourning over the loss of one of my childhood favorites.  Kris (Chris Kelly), of Kris Kross died this week from an apparent drug overdose.  I guess this answers my question, "Where are they now?"  I feel like I should go to the funeral.  Or maybe I'll just wear my pants backwards today in memory.  So sad.  Drugs are bad, mkay.

5.  I've purchased one of these Project Life kits in the past and while I still haven't managed to get around to actually using it, I'm still enamored with their papers and patterns.  It really is a great solution for scrapbook wannabes with far too little time.

6.  Summer in a bowl.  That's all I have to say.


Have a great weekend!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love the new format! And I, too, was saddened to hear about Kris. But apparently you were a much bigger fan than me. Because our conversation went something like, "Is that the dude that sang, 'Kriss Kross will make you wanna...'" And then my coworkers laughed at me for not being entirely sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, seriously love the spoons! I've been spending so much money on props lately, but just a few more spoons couldn't hurt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookie butter is definitely one of my big weaknesses in life! Resist it while you can!

    ReplyDelete