1. Slow and steady wins the race. Words I need to practice living by. My to-do list will never end, so why do I beat myself up for not finishing everything?
2. How stinkin' cute are these ice cream spoons? As of this month, Colin is in favor of an ice cream party for his birthday. Ask me next month and I'm sure that will have changed. But how cute would these be? They were sold out but I found the etsy store and she has plenty!
3. I have managed to resist the temptation to buy Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter. That is until I saw this recipe. The problem is, I don't think I could stop at one. She's entering this recipe in a contest and I don't see how she would get beat.
4. I'm in total mourning over the loss of one of my childhood favorites. Kris (Chris Kelly), of Kris Kross died this week from an apparent drug overdose. I guess this answers my question, "Where are they now?" I feel like I should go to the funeral. Or maybe I'll just wear my pants backwards today in memory. So sad. Drugs are bad, mkay.
5. I've purchased one of these Project Life kits in the past and while I still haven't managed to get around to actually using it, I'm still enamored with their papers and patterns. It really is a great solution for scrapbook wannabes with far too little time.