Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Easter (recap)

I feel like it's been much longer than a week and a half since Easter!  I think it's because last week was Spring Break and that threw us off our routine (that I love so much) and it just makes it seem like a long time ago.  Nonetheless, I wanted to share some pictures of my handsome men in their church attire.

The serious side.


The silly side.


The happy family - quite possibly one of the only decent family pics we have had lately!  We can thank Wes' iphone and Facebook loving sister for her mad camera skills :)


Wes and I - another rare shot that actually is decent!


Wes' family, his brother's son, and us.


All the kiddos.


And this shot cracked me up too much to not include.  I actually had to crop out Sawyer because he was on the move and was a blur.  This is what I was left with.  Doesn't it look like a Glamour Shot (or an Olan Mills picture for those of you from around here)?!





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love your dress! Your pictures of the kids are much better than mine. And we got NO family shots. *Frown*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so handsome! I love the family pics, too! Not that we had plans to get dressed up and head anywhere with a newborn, but we did have plans for a "nice" family dinner and home, sadly we wound up dealing with a stomach bug on Easter : (

    I love the last picture and your shout-out to Olan Mills! Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress and the bow tie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys are absolutely precious! And, you look gorgeous in that chevron dress! Hope you are having a great spring!

    ReplyDelete