Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

FYI Friday

1.  I love some of these ideas for games to play at the dinner table.  I'm a strong proponent of family meal time, so we spend our fair share of time there.  These are some great ideas to break the ice or the monotony.  


2.  Have you even wondered how or why someone was cast for a certain role?  Ever wonder how Selena Gomez started?  I could seriously watch these audition tapes all day.  

3.  Run, don't walk to this place.  Words can't describe how super fantastical it is!  The bad news is that you'll be waiting a while...into May to get a decent reservation.  I don't care if you have to go at 5 o'clock, it's totally worth it!  I could eat there every night and never tire of it.  It's that good.  For real!

4.  Colin got the game ball after his second t-ball game.  The poor kid stood in the same scrunched down position through several batters before his coach told him he could relax when the ball wasn't in play.  He would have stood there for days.  No lie.  He's nothing if not obedient.  To others.

5.  Yes, please.  I'll even eat the flowers.  I'm sure they're edible.  


via Exclusively Food

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I will be living in Cincy for work for a month this summer. C is coming up for our anniversary, maybe I'll try to get reservations there that night! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete