Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Warming Up

I don't know about you, but I, for one, am ready for Spring!  I've had enough of the cold, dry, hand-cracking weather and I'm ready for sunshine, warm rains, flowers in bloom, and green grass.  

Last weekend it was maybe 50 degrees, but that didn't stop these 2 little guys from breaking out the new gear.  Come on t-ball, we're ready for you!  Just look at that determination and concentration.



What a stance.

Base hit!

Anything big brother has, little one has to have a piece of the action too.  Nothing is too big, too fast, or too scary for this one.


























Come on Spring!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Amen! It's time for a warm up! Where do you play t-ball? Sam is in coach pitch now and we're going to give SL a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw,that brings back lots of memories! Probably just as many for Janak :) We're doing Ecton Park - I think it's South Eastern maybe?

      Delete