Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

FYI Friday

1.  My mouth is watering.  And I don't even like chocolate.  I need this now.
via

2.  Speaking of things I need, I would really appreciate a permanent temperature change.  As in Spring can't get here fast enough!  I'm in need of some pretty flowers, green grass, and warm fresh air.  Seeing beautiful images like these certainly don't help the itch.

via

How gorgeous are these patterned Easter eggs?  Ah, to have the patience for such artwork!  Not to mention a steady hand.

via


3.  Some people have bucket lists of places they want to go, things they want to do, feats they want to accomplish, but me?  I have a bucket list of restaurants I want to try.  I'm a sucker for lists and when they involve 101 of the best restaurants, I'm all over it!  I've knocked 3 or 4 of them off.  Only 97 more to go!
4.  Anyone else crushing on the pastel trend this year?  Last year was neon and bright, this year appears to be soft and pastel.  Of course we couldn't get 2 seasons out of our trendy clothes.  Tisk, tisk.  Then they wouldn't be trendy.  A woman's wallet never rests.


5.  Am I the only person in the world who didn't know who Donna Hay was before today?  I'm in love with her style.  It seems she's the Aussie version of Martha Stewart, except I don't think she's been to jail.  Is anyone a fan?  Anyone tried any of her scrumptious-looking recipes?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment