1. I know I'm not alone in my hatred of folding a fitted sheet. Well, leave it to Martha to make it look so easy. To make myself feel better, she probably hasn't folded a sheet since her days in the slammer. She has some minion to do it for her.
2. I seem to have plenty of ideas for play during the week while I'm at work and can't actually play. But once the weekend comes and I'm confronted with the oh-so-coveted free time, I feel somewhat paralyzed as to what to do. I've thought (and should) about writing the ideas down as they come to me, but I convince myself they probably won't sound as fun when I actually have time. I'm sure I'd rather do something else, like cook, clean, watch tv - you know, the boring stuff. So, even though it's a bit daunting in length, this post with the 10 Best Pinterest Boards for Play seems like it would be a great resource for me!
3. If I lived in NYC, I'd be sick from all the eating out I would feel like I had to do. Being a pseudo vegetarian/vegan, my options are somewhat limited here in the Dirty South (read: meat and potato land!). A few hundred miles northeast, however, the options are seemingly endless. Just feast your eyes on this beautiful specimen of sushi, vegan sushi, that is. Who knew this even existed? I do now and I want it!
4. If I had a million dollars...sing along with me now. Anywho, I've always loved seeing fun, creative spaces for kids. I guess it's because I wish I would have had something super cool like that or maybe it's just the fact that I'm still a kid at heart. Seriously though, look at these amazing spaces! I might have even developed into a reader if I had that second room :)
5. Wes and I are headed here this weekend for a post-Valentine's celebration. To say I'm excited is a bit of an understatement! See #3 above for the lack of vegetarian options. This place has something for everyone. What a concept. We're also going to check out this cool market place that I've heard great things about.