1. I'm loving this 21-day relationship challenge from The Happiness Project author, Gretchen Rubin. Are you getting tired of G.R. references yet? Too bad. I love her and I want you to love her too!
2. I'm so excited to be joining some friends for tea today at one of my favorite restaurants. If you haven't been to the Greentree Tearoom, you're missing out. My girlfriends and I started going there at least 8 years ago and we've been going once a month ever since! I'm nothing if not consistent :)
3. This is the coolest kids kitchen! I think I'd try to use it for real. Of course it makes me feel totally inept because there's no way I could envision and then create a DIY project like that. Amazing!
4. Um, yes please! I'll take 2. I'd totally embrace the milk mustache for one of these!
5. My thoughtful husband was reading my blog (Hi, honey!) and saw that I asked about yoga and that I was interested in taking classes. Well he knows me all too well and decided the only way to make me go was to buy the classes for me. Knowing that I'm a total tightwad, he knew I wouldn't let the money go down the drain and so I'd go to the classes. As usual, he was right! I've only been to 2 classes and I'm totally hooked. It's amazing how much calmer I feel and how much better I'm able to deal with life's daily stresses. If you're feeling overwhelmed, uptight, or just need some good stretching and breathing, I'd highly recommend yoga! I'm already looking forward to my next class. Come join me :)