1. I love to learn new things. Really I like to learn new things that other people don't know. I guess that means I like being a teacher. No surprise considering both of my parents were teachers. I was so enthralled with this post on peach pits. Who knew I was committing a culinary sin by throwing them away?!
2. Our tight-lipped little one has given away very little about his first 2 days of school. But one thing he can't hide is how incredibly handsome he is!
3. I love open houses. I like to snoop, but mostly I'm always looking for a new idea. I'm loving Salt Lake's Parade of Homes (part 1 and part 2).
4. Today's weather has me eager for fall to arrive. I may have said that last week too (: Posts like this make me want to go home and craft my house into fall!
5. This nontraditional (at least for me) dessert has my mouth watering! When I see the figs hit the shelves, I'm totally making this treat.