Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

FYI Friday

Three weeks in a row?!  This has to be a record for me.  Here are some of the things occupying my brain today.  No wonder I can't remember anything anymore!  
1.  I'm adding the World's Longest Yard Sale to my (non-existent) Bucket List.  If you would have asked me to go 10 years ago, I would have looked at you like you were crazy!  Now it sounds like tons of fun.  I can just imagine all the treasures waiting to be discovered.  I'm totally jealous of the adventure Tracy is on right now!
2.  My aspiring chef requested chocolate mousse this weekend for he and his father.  I'm not sure how the subject ever came up but apparently the 2 of them had devised their plan when I wasn't around.  Colin said maybe we could use something we had to make the horns (antlers).  Pretty clever, that one.  Here are 2 of the recipes I'm thinking considering - one and two.  By the way, I've had it made with avocados before and I swear you'd never know.
3.  Once I start watching this, I can't stop.  It's an addiction.  Yet I have no interest in one thing I see on the show.  Does that make me crazy?  
4.  I would totally love to go on this little adventure!  I think it's awesome that the rest of the world is discovering my little hidden restaurant city, Louisville.  I've never heard of 2 of the restaurants, so I'm even more intrigued!
5.  Even though I was skeptical, this really works!  Finally something I can do that produces exactly what I was going for.  Love.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have tried that hair tutorial and I still can't get my curls to look like that. I guess I need to give it another shot! Boo. Let's see pix of yours! ;)

    ReplyDelete