Some of my favorite posts from fellow bloggers are those short, sweet and often informative weekly lists. The lists typically link to a variety of other things from recipes, to fashion, to books, to party ideas, etc, etc. They are usually just a hodgepodge of random tidbits, both of which I love, random and tidbits (: I like the fact that they leave something to your imagination and just provide the link with a tiny bit of background. Not being one to resist the urge to copy other people's great ideas, here is my first installment of FYI Friday!
- Want to see something amazing? I had to watch this video twice to fully grasp it's awesomeness.
- Good things really do happen in Kentucky! Thanks media for portraying our decent side for once.
- I can't wait to celebrate with the one I love this weekend at the restaurant of a former Top Chef!
- I just discovered this new-to-me store today and I can't wait to check it out. Too bad it will be closed before we get to Louisville this weekend.
- I can't get enough avocados right now and I'm dying to try this.
- I made my very first batch of ice cream last week for Sawyer's birthday. I picked a great recipe to start with!
Want to read more? Here are a couple to get you started.