Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Pressing Pause

Please bear with me while I take a brief break in the action.  Someone hit the fast forward button without warning us and there's nothing I can do.  We sold our house, bought another one, are frantically trying to pack, all while maintaining some type of normalcy for the boys (and us).  We're super excited and can't wait to get to our new place and get settled.  I

n the meantime, I'm afraid the posts will be few and far between.  I'll be back just as soon as I can but I will continue to leave you little love notes on your blogs.  Be back soon...

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the sale!! I remember how crazy things were for us when that happened and we only had two furry "children" at the time. I'm secretly hoping the new place is still relatively close to my Mom's and can't wait to visit soon with a little on in tow : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on selling the house! Shawn said you guys are using movers. After using them ourselves, I can't imagine moving without them! Although I'm sure packing is daunting enough on it's own. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been super-busy! Congrats on selling your house and buying a new one. Best of luck with the move and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year...and CONGRATS! So exciting. Hope all goes well with the move and that your thrilled for your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Congrats on selling the house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my - congratulations, and best of luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete