Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday

In honor of a special day this coming weekend, I want to turn your attention to this lovely lady:


I am thankful for a mother who inspires me.

I am thankful for a mother who respects me.

I am thankful for a mother who loves me unconditionally.

I am thankful for a mother who gives herself unselfishly.

I am thankful for a mother who is always there for me, to listen, to give advice, or just for a hug.

I am thankful for a mother who lives in the same city as me.

I am thankful for a mother who is the best grandmother a child could ask for.

I am thankful for a mother who gets along famously with my husband.

I am thankful for a mother who shows compassion.

I am thankful for a mother who taught me to cook and eat well from a young age.

I am thankful for a mother who taught me to be frugal and budget wisely.

I am thankful for a mother who is beautiful, both inside and out.

I am thankful for a mother who is fit.

I am thankful for a mother who is smart and creative.

I am thankful for a mother who is my best friend.

I am thankful that God deemed her to be my mother.

I am one blessed girl!

5 comments:

  1. Too sweet! I too, love, your Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet tribute to your mom! Hope the two of you have a very happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great idea danielle. totally copying this. what a blessing you have in your mother!

    ReplyDelete