Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

New Recipe Website

Here's a shocker, I like to cook! And that requires me to search for recipes. I love that the Southern Living/Cooking Light/Cottage Living family has merged their recipe collection into MyRecipes.com. I anxiously awaited the day that the Bon Appetit/Gourmet family would follow suit. Finally, my wait is over. I know gladly present you the Bon Appetit Recipe Box.

I haven't had a chance to really dig into it but I'm hoping it will be all I've ever dreamed of. I should note that I'm not 100% sure the site will include recipes from Gourmet since that's not in the title but I'm assuming since Epicurious houses both, the Recipe Box will as well. Hopefully it will be easy to navigate and include recent recipes from their publications, which is my complaint with Epicurious.com. I did see where you can store recipes in your own simulated recipe box. That's kind of neat if can actually remember to use it!

I just wanted to share my excitement with you. Maybe you will find the site useful.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Yes, absolutely I find this useful. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete