Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Move over Nole...


here comes Colin!

Weekends are a time to kick back, relax, and just go with the flow. With that said, I decided to let Colin pick out his own outfit on Sunday. He has, on occasion, picked out his own shirt from time to time but to pick out both top and bottom was a first and now I know why! He has, well, eccentric taste. Clearly his favorite shirt is the monkey shirt because he chooses that every chance he gets. But the pants. Oh the pants. He picked his loudest, most garish pants that he owns. If any of you are familiar with the Zutano line, you know that their clothes have a tendency to be very bright with multi-colored patterns. Yep, those are the pants he chose! I was bent in half laughing as I dressed him in his selected outfit. He was proud as a peacock as he pranced in to show Daddy his threads. Daddy's response? "Oh my! Buddy you look good."

Thankfully, he managed to get yogurt all over his shirt and pants prior to he and Wes leaving the house. Wes gladly changed his clothes and thus the outfit was no more.
I have to focus on the positives though, at least he was willing to actually pick something out, showing he does care about what he wears. Now I just have to work on his colors and teach him what colors work well together. Looks like he'll have to start watching Project Runway with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment