Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


In the spirit of the season, I thought I'd use this post to list the things I'm thankful for. My list is far too long to include everything, so I'll just give a few highlights. We are so blessed that we really shouldn't wait until Thanksgiving (one measly day a year) to recognize all we have and everything we should be grateful for. Let's all try to make a conscious effort to be thankful each and every day!

I am thankful...
1. ...that I have a wonderful husband who listens, respects, and loves me dearly.
2. ...for the precious son that we share and that Colin has a mommy and daddy who love him very much!
3. ...for good health in my family.
4. ...that I have a warm place to sleep at night and have the money to pay my heating bills.
5. ...that Wes and I both have good jobs that have been recession-proof thus far!
6. ...that I still have both of my parents and they are such an important part of my life.
7. ...for my sister and her family.
8. ...for my wonderful friends that are always there for me to listen and laugh with.
9. ...that I have a healthy meal 3 times a day and love to prepare them.
10. ...that we live in a country that is peaceful (for the most part) and where we can embrace differences amongst ourselves.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment