Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weekly Menu - Week 17

{Printable menu with links!}

This week there I'm trying some recipes from a new cookbook, Veganomics.  A friend of mine let me borrow it and I quickly broke it in by copying about 20 recipes from it.  The Cassoulet and Banana Bread are both from it and I can already report the Banana Bread was delicious!  The boys both thoroughly enjoyed it, even with my modifications to use whole wheat flour.  I actually preferred the amped up nutty flavor the wheat provided.  

I didn't include the delicious Mother's Day dish Wes made for me on Sunday.  We gobbled it up before I snapped a picture of it, but here's a link to the recipe.  He served it with a grilled caesar salad and a decadent bruscetta with goat cheese, toasted macadamia nuts, and a honey drizzle.  Heavenly.  It was certainly a treat to have such a special meal on Mother's Day.  What a guy :)
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment